Panasonic Intercom 48 Extension-KX-TDA 100 Hybrid IP-PBX combines PBX features and reliability with IP technology to create a host of advanced functions. Features such as Voicemail, Intelligent Call Handling for Call Centre application, Wireless DECT mobility, Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), Networking and Hospitality features are supported as well as optional VoIP gateway and PC Phone application. The Panasonic KX-TDA Hybrid IP-PBX also supports the QSIG protocol, making it effective for building a company-wide voice network. Automatic Route Selection (ARS) saves money by choosing the most inexpensive calling route. Also, in addition to cutting costs, VoIP technology and networking give you easier access within networks.
The Panasonic Intercom 48 Extension-KX-TDA 100 Hybrid IP-PBX system is a communications tool that can grow with your business. Due to the modular architecture, and the different models (TDA100, TDA200, and TDA600) the system can be cost effectively expanded and upgraded to offer more services as your needs evolve, with handsets and accessories that are common across the system range.
The Panasonic Intercom 48 Extension-KX-TDA 100 Hybrid IP-PBX systems are designed for quick and easy installation, with no maintenance required therefore keeping any downtime to an absolute minimum. The systems also supports ?hot-swap? cards – so you can change or add most modules without even shutting down the system. Advanced PC based programming tools help installers by enabling quick configuration changes from any networked location.
The Panasonic Intercom 48 Extension-KX-TDA 100 Hybrid IP-PBX offers all the great features of the TDA100 and TDA200 but with increased SLT capacity, without the need for additional expansion options thus improving cost effectiveness.
- 4 ports DLC built into CPU card (Max. 8 DPT with XDP)
- New Built-in Power supply ? no need to upgrade
- New 24/16 port SLC Cards Available with message waiting (MCSLC24, MCSLC16) and Caller ID
- SLT capacity expanded to 120 extensions without MEC or power supply upgrade
- New 7th Slot Available
- New 8 port Analogue Trunk Card available with 8 port expansion
- Initial Setup: 8 analog Panasonic intercom lines with Caller ID, 4-port and 96-port Digital singles with Caller ID and lighter lamp posts.
- Settings High: up to 112 analog Panasonic intercom CO lines (maximum 126 channels with 1 x PRI30 CO and 6 x LCOT16) and up to 176 extensions (104 DXDP IP extensions and 24 simple extensions).
- The main unit contains a power supply unit (PSU) and a card DMPR to initiate and control the plant.
- Connection Ports:
- CO line: Amphenol.
- Extensions: RJ11 / Amphenol.
- Paging: RJ45.
- External Music: RJ45.
- SMDR: RS-232C (9-pin D-SUB).
- Programming: USB.
- Power supply: 110-240VAC, 50/60Hz.
- Dimensions: 334mm (W) x 390mm (H) x 270mm (D).
- Approximate Weight: 12Kg.