Uniview NVR301-08-P8, 8 channel PoE NVR.
This NVR recorder with 8 inputs supported by PoE of Uniview. This recorder allows you to connect IP cameras to a maximum resolution of 4MP @ 20 fps (3 channels). Additionally, you can set 4 channels at 1080P @ 25 fps and 720P for 8 channels @ 25 fps.
This recorder has 1 SATA connection. This connector allows you to connect a hard drive to a maximum size of 6TB. You can also connect a mouse and/or USB storage to the recorder using the 2 USB connectors. Also, this recorder has a VGA and HDMI output for connecting a monitor to a resolution of 1080P
You can also access the recorder through a mobile phone application called Guard Viewer. This application is suitable for iOS or Android and you can view life, playback, and back up images. Also, the recorder supports a handy P2P feature, so you do not have to forward any ports.
• 4/8/16-channel input
• Plug & Play with 4/8 independent PoE network interfaces
• Third-party IP cameras supported with ONVIF conformance
• Support 1-ch HDMI, 1-ch VGA, HDMI at up to 4K(3840×2160) resolution
• Up to 8 Megapixels resolution recording
• Support H.265/H.264 video formats
• Accurate retrieval, instant playback
• 1 SATA HDD up to 6 TB
• Support for P2P, UPnP, NTP, DHCP, PPPoE
• Support for mobile client access