GENT 4 zone conventional panel
The Xenex conventional fire detection and alarm system from Gent provides owners of small building premises with quality protection equipment at an economical price. The Xenex panel complies fully with the European standard EN 54 Parts 2 and 4 and can be used on installations meeting BS 5839-1.
Each panel contains its own integral power supply and battery support for up to eight alarm sounder circuits, two auxiliary relay contacts, a zone disablement facility and a one man test and commission facility, all simplifying system design, installation and commissioning.
- Xenex deploys devices on conventional radial wiring layouts using standard 2-core cable
- Device options include a full range of smoke detectors (optical, beam and duct types), heat detectors (fixed Temperature or rate of rise types), sounders, strobes and bells
- Sounder options include shallow base, deep base and bedhead sounder types
- For installations where a high degree of weather proofing is required, IP55 rated sounders, sirens and bells are available
- Common accessories such as manual call points (standard IP54 rated or key operated anti-vandal types, available as either surface mounted or flush-fitted models), door release units and Xenon flashers can all be accommodated
- Spare test keys (for testing manual call points without breaking the glass), spare glasses (packs of 10) and False alarm verification feature to filter out false alarms is selectable through software